I am a Senior Unified Communications Consultant with over 20 years of experience providing information technology architecture and engineering, system design, implementation and support in the areas of enterprise networking, security, virtualization and specializing in unified communications (UC). I have developed and led engineering teams to conduct collaboration analysis for several large-scale UC service environments. Some examples include developing and delivering “Existing PBX Inventory”, “UC Requirements”, “Analysis of Alternatives”, “Road Maps”, “Total Cost of Ownership”, “Project Plans”, “Design Guides” and “Implementation Plans” for hybrid cloud and on-premise hosted enterprise-wide UC solutions. At NetCraftsmen, I am a UC Architect and Team Lead responsible for multiple UC customer engagements in all phases, discovery, design, implementation and support.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) - Collaboration
- Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Call Control & Mobility Implementation
- Cisco Certified Specialist – Collaboration Core
- Cisco Specialization – Deploying Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) - Security
- Cisco Certified Specialist - Security Core
- Cisco Certified Specialist - Web Content Security
- Vmware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV) 2020
- Vmware Certified Advanced Professional - Data Center Virtualization (VCAP-DCV) Design 2021
- VMware vSphere 6.7 Foundations
- Cisco Certified Specialist - Collaboration Software as a Service Authorization
The culture at NetCraftsmen promotes collaboration and teamwork. At NetCraftsmen everyone works together for a common goal of ensuring team success. Teamwork at NetCraftsmen isn’t just something leadership talks about, it’s built into the fabric of our Organization and is what makes NetCraftsmen a great place to work.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE PART ABOUT YOUR JOB?
The collaborative nature of client engagements. NetCraftsmen treats their client systems like their own and engages customers as if they are part of our family. That is a refreshing attitude in our technology arena.
WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO OUTSIDE OF WORK?
I enjoy bike riding, water sports and spending time with family and friends.