Automation can improve your network availability and make the network easier to deploy and less costly to operate. By reducing the chance of human errors, it can also decrease outages and increase network performance, availability, and security. In addition to reducing risks associated with inconsistent network configurations, eliminating the toil associated with repetitive tasks in network operations improves morale, while freeing time for strategic initiatives.
Properly executed, automation also changes the perspective and mindset of the entire organization. As you begin to think in terms of workflows enabling a value stream, the focus is less on internal operations to more on stakeholder-focused thinking. This is highly unifying for the network operations team and is transformational for the organization.
At NetCraftsmen, we know that you want to make your IT network more streamlined and efficient and that automation can help achieve those goals. But because networks are increasingly complex and have become mission critical, you may be reluctant to launch initiatives that may fail, especially without the necessary automation expertise inside your organization.
This is where NetCraftsmen comes in. We have been successfully implementing network automation solutions in our clients’ networks for more than 10 years. We work with our clients to understand the pain points where automation will bring immediate benefit and apply the right tools to automate functions, resulting in real savings of IT budget and resources, and freeing IT up to tackle the biggest issues their business faces.
It’s easy to get started:
- Contact NetCraftsmen to speak to an automation expert, who can help you understand how network automation can save time and cost.
- Schedule a complimentary automation workshop, where in two hours, we will help you identify and prioritize opportunities for network automation.
- Finalize your automation strategy with NetCraftsmen and begin scaling network operations and management.
Contact us today to speak to a network automation expert. Instead of continuing to spend time and money on manual network automation, do more with less when it comes to managing your network.
The NetCraftsmen approach to infrastructure automation begins with an Automation Workshop. This is a two-hour session where we discuss
- The needs of your organization,
- Any business constraints,
- Your business goals, and
- The current level of automation within your organization.
Following the complementary workshop, the NetCraftsmen team will develop a proposal tailored to your needs identified in the workshop. NetCraftsmen’s automation solutions can include:
- Strategy Development: Guidance on an automation strategy, including product and tool comparisons, along with integrations specific to your organization
- Automation Solution: Solution development with implementation support in your operating environment including co-development, adaptive mentoring with weekly collaborative sessions
- Process Improvement: Value stream mapping and design thinking document the current state of workflows and design an improved future state and transformation plan
- Training and Enablement: Hands-on training to up-skill your staff
The NetCraftsmen delivery team, including technical, project management and account management resources, is your guide to successfully using automation to achieve your business goals.
- National Energy Company – NetCraftsmen developed a custom process automation system which reduced response time for business owners by more than half.
- Regional Healthcare Organization – NetCraftsmen developed processes, scripts, and software code to enable the automated configuration of all network devices during the standup of the IT infrastructure for a new hospital building, reducing time to deploy by 40%.
- National Financial Organization – NetCraftsmen developed processes and scripts to assist the organization with a colocation strategy and data center upgrade and migration. The organization was under regulatory review to upgrade its legacy data center environment (after a major outage) and NetCraftsmen assisted with the design and deployment of the new systems and drove the automation for moving tens of thousands of firewall rules from a legacy environment to one taking full advantage of the new architecture. This resulted in an overall reduction in complexity and reduced the firewall rule base by 85%.
Automation solutions are available as discrete, consulting projects or through an ongoing, fixed-monthly-fee engagement with our Craftsmen Assurance® Managed Services solution. Every NetCraftsmen engagement provides clients access to the entire NetCraftsmen team of best-in-class professionals. You’ll never get traded down. We empower our team of experts to do what’s right, every time.
If you’d like to realize the benefits of automating your infrastructure, let NetCraftsmen bring our industry knowledge, expertise, and security focus to you.
Contact us to learn more about our Automation solutions.