An ironclad network means optimized organizational processes. NetCraftsmen® works tirelessly to ensure network security while keeping impact on functionality to a minimum. Our Security solutions are available as discrete, consulting projects or can be added to our Craftsmen Assurance® Managed Services solutions through an ongoing, fixed-monthly-fee engagement.
To best define which security components need to be installed and where, our consultants:
- Learn how your network and systems are used to support your organization’s efforts.
- Assess how an adversary can use this against you.
- Identify the true vulnerabilities that can impact your organization and its existing data structures.
Effective security today means much more than standing up a firewall. The network design has to provide appropriate segmentation, separating different levels of user or server security and providing strong controls over sensitive data access. All components also need to provide data for centralized monitoring that not only identifies a security breach, but also pinpoints the affected systems, and provides means to make the right fix.
To achieve an optimal result, we create a working partnership encompassing initial planning and design, phased deployment and recommendations for ongoing management — always engineered toward total support for your processes. Every NetCraftsmen engagement provides clients access to the entire NetCraftsmen team of best-in-class professionals. You’ll never get traded-down. We empower our team of experts to do what’s right, every time.
- Healthcare Provider – NetCraftsmen is providing ongoing security consulting services to a large healthcare provider as it moves its services to a hybrid architecture.
- Global Research Organization – NetCraftsmen is leading the security team for a Global Research Organization, supporting their outsourced Security Operations Center.
- National Energy Company – NetCraftsmen is providing ongoing support in a multi-year project to migrate to next generation firewalls.
Contact us to learn more about our Security solutions.