Clients, Partners, and Friends of NetCraftsmen,
Now that we have closed the books on 2020, we wanted to share with you a look back at some of the highlights of the past year.
We’ve helped drive business outcomes for our clients across all of our lines of business. Specifically we:
- Implemented a Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) solution for a global engineering firm to deliver both wide area networking and security as a cloud service directly to their remote locations.
- Designed, procured, configured, and deployed network infrastructure with both wired and cellular capabilities to support over two dozen mobile COVID testing sites for a major regional hospital network, all within three weeks.
- Provided engineering and training resources to a large government financial agency in support of their 140,000 unified communications users.
- Onboarded and successfully transitioned a federal agency to our Craftsmen Assurance® managed services program, including NOC management. This improved the client’s infrastructure response and resolution time while providing a proactive strategy to manage upgrades and end-of-life equipment.
As a result of these initiatives – and many others – NetCraftsmen experienced record growth in 2020. Highpoints include:
- Recognized as a Cisco Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year
- Named one of the largest Cyber Security businesses in the Greater Baltimore Region
- Delivered services to four new Fortune 500 Clients
- Doubled annual revenue
As you can see, it has been a busy year for NetCraftsmen. We have much to be thankful for as we head into 2021, specifically the clients who made these successes possible.
We’re proud to share our new corporate video which features some of what makes NetCraftsmen special.
Thank you for continuing to trust NetCraftsmen to be your IT solutions partner. Let us know how we can help you in 2021 and beyond.
Paul H. Mauritz