I’ve been reading a lot of datacenter blogs lately. Inspired by the recent Thanksgiving day (in the U.S.), I’d like to say thanks to the bloggers who have kept me informed and entertained — and helped keep me thinking outside any particular boxes. I’d also like to share the list with readers.
After looking at my browser history, the following are the blog sites I seem to keep visiting:
- Ivan Pepelnjak at http://www.ipspace.net, formerly http://blog.ioshints.info
- Greg Ferro and Ethan Banks at http://packetpushers.net/
- Greg Ferro and http://etherealmind.com/
- Tony Bourke for some daily irreverance at http://datacenteroverlords.com/
- Cisco datacenter blogs at http://blogs.cisco.com/datacenter/
- Cisco’s Dave Alexander at http://www.unifiedcomputingblog.com/
- Scott Lowe at http://blog.scottlowe.org (based on his fantastic vSphere 4 book, I plan to buy his fantastic Mastering vSphere 5 book as a treat after I pass some Cisco course certifications related to doing occasional teaching)
- EMC’s Erik Smith at http://brasstacksblog.typepad.com/
- Jeff Fry at http://www.fryguy.net/index-of-posts/
- Jeremy Stretch for his creativeness and accuracy at http://packetlife.net/blog/
- Lori MacVittie’s http://devcentral.f5.com/weblogs/macvittie/
I hope you find these as useful to you as I do!
I also appreciate the bright folks I work with and enjoy their blogs — so https://netcraftsmen.com/resources/blog/ also belongs on this list!